Saturday, July 18, 2009

ICAS UNSW Computer Skills Exam Results

Finally the much awaited results of my ICAS Computer Skills test is officialy out. To me and my mum's surprise, I actually scored a High Distinction (HD)! I was very happy and overjoyed at this piece of news.

In addition, my Science results are coming fast in conjunction with the MOE ASEAN Scholarships results. I hope I pass with flying colours. The Statistics of the ICAS results are as shown below:

High Distinction: (Top 1% of entrants in each year level in Malaysia)
Distinction: (Next 10% of entrants in each year level in Malaysia)
Credit: (Next 20% of entrants in each year level in Malaysia)
Participation: (to all students who did not qualify for one of the above certificates)

As you can see, I am one of the top 1% of entrants in each year level in Malaysia that has High Distinction results. As I know, one of my friends is having the same HD as me, the rest are having Distinction or Credit as their signatures. Now that I know my results for the Computer Skills paper, I am more confident in all my other tests like Science, English and Mathematics.

I hope that you would wish me good luck and comment on my post. (I will be sitting for the English paper come this Tuesday, and Mathematics on 4th August). Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.

9 comments:

  1. Well done - my son in Australia just missed out on HD - he scored top 2%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sucked at the Computer Skills Test (Australia). I got a Credit. But when the Spelling results came out I was so surprised, I got a distinction!
    Anyway, congrats on the results, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your Spelling results!
    We do not have Spelling Exam here, but I took the others as well (Science, English and Maths). I scored HD for my Science too. The rest don't know yet.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice HD!
    I've got 4 Ds so far, Science, Computer Skills and Writing. I had HD last year in English so I'm under pressure, but I hope that I get HD or at least D for English and Maths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I sat for all 4 papers. They are Computer Skills, Science, English and Maths. I scored HDs for All except Maths where the result is still not out yet. Hope I can score ALL HDs. Yep, one more HD to go ... Fingers crossedxcrossedxcrossed ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. last year i got d in maths science and english but its real annoying cause this years results havent come out yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe all results are out. You have to use your TAP ID and PIN to login.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister got a HD in English last year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    my name is byung chul cho.

    I've got 8 ICAS medals

    ReplyDelete