Saturday, July 4, 2009

Report Cards

First of all I would like to say sorry for my inactiveness on my blog. I have been busy these few weeks and thus unable to conceive information to all of you through this blog. A thousand apologies to those who are interested in my blog but have slowly drifted away due to me not updating it. Rest assured if something comes up, I will tell in advance that i won't be active for a set number of days.

Now, to the main thing. Today, I got back my Mid-term exam results and was delighted that i passed with flying colors. Well, not so flying but at least improved colors. I was No.1 again in class. Well that ain't so bad ain't it?

My mum was very proud of me and my dad had the same optimistic opinion. I was glad to hear that they were proud of my fabulous results and we went out for a luxurious Thai dinner at Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment