Thursday, March 26, 2009

数学天才

Sorry for the long wait everyone. This title of  "数学天才" has been sitting here since March 26. It's now April 05. Oh gosh, just realised how time flies ... Well,  i have been busy over the days because i had a lot of co-corriculum activities; besides i was also busy playing my DoTA, relaxing my mind after the dreadful exams. Please forgive me for my impunctuality of writing this blog and please continue to follow my blog.

Enough of the apologizing and lets get to the main topic. After our first term exams, we waited anxiously for our results. And as you may very well know (or not) "学天才" means "Maths Genius". Our teacher distributed our assesments according to numbers in decending order, starting from number 41 till 1. (Our class has 41 students in total, and each of us was assigned a number from 1 to 41 according to the alphabetical position of names in the class list. ) 

At number 31, teacher said he got 90 marks and everyone called him a 数学天才. I was thinking, while I was in primary school, the then teacher would say 90 marks is not enough. When it came to my turn, number 15, I myself was shocked to find out I scored a full 100 marks! 

By now, my classmates were shouting 数学天才 but i was trying to be modest. I told them its just a little improvement but they firmly said NO, you are a 数学天才! And now, after ALL 11 exam papers came back, I am the No. 1 boy of the class which is a little or not unusual for me.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, why waited for so long still coming soon and nothing else?

    It's interesting to read and follow your blog though.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete