Sunday, March 8, 2009

Exams......

Exams are coming fast and I barely have time to write my blog so excuse me if I didn't update it weekly. I study everyday and put all of my time into studying. There are some new subjects in high school like Geography, History and more.

Exams are a part of almost everybody's life. Exams are made to test your ability to study and do not think that the goverment made exams just to torture you to death (well, not litteraly).They make us study hard and aim for one goal - getting higher marks than your rival. You won't need to lie, you know you want it.

I've got beaten at exams by my best friend before and i was determined to beat him at the exams again and that was a pure non-drug booster.

Now do you think exams are important? If you don't you better think again ........

No comments:

Post a Comment