Saturday, March 7, 2009

Books That I Have Read

I am sure everybody has read a book before, no matter what genre or language the book might be in. I have a passion for books especially for Harry Potter series and novels similar with it. Examples are, "Skulduggery Pleasant",  "Magyk",  "Artemis Fowl" and many more.  I am eagerly awaiting the coming of new series ...  

One of my problems is that i can't get enough of a book. I finish reading a book very fast and when i reach the end, i regret that i have finished reading it beacuse there would be no more books to read (Excuse me if I am too "blabbery"). Even if i read the book again, there would be no more suspense in it.

Secondly, I think I am starting to nag my Mum to buy books for me to read (obviously not reference books). Well, to make it simple, in one year my mum will spend lots of money for books on me. But on the bright side, she will get a "discount" on her income tax.

On the other hand, I read my books until late night when my Mum and Dad have already slept. I litterally feel my eyelids drooping and stooping and all of a sudden a yawn will charge at me with full speed and i will get tired but will be determined to finish reading my book. My Mum always says that if I have this kind of attitude in studying, she would be so happy (obviously no one has that kind of an attitude on studying. Well maybe THK my Ex-classmate has that attitude, a zombie attitude).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gates. You are right, I did get rebates under the Books category ...

    So, does that means I have to get you more "BOOKS"?

    ReplyDelete