Friday, September 10, 2010

Apple Technology

Hey folks! This here is my new edition of posting. Haha. It has already been one week of holidays and I am so loving it and so hating it. At time, it's boring and at times, it's uber fun. But most depressing of all, I won't get to see someone. Boohoo. Well, enough of that. I have been busy these past few days in...... Gaming! That's right. I brought my PC from Ipoh to KL just to do stuff. At least now i can't complain of complete boredom like last time.

Other than that, my mum helped me borrow an iPad from her office. It was so cool because it was free and I got to use these "gadgets" finally. I installed dozens of apps and transferred music, movies, books and other stuff into the iPad and everything is just one flick away. Haha. Bet you're jealous aren't you. Have no fear! Because....... Ok be jealous I don't have a cure for jealousy. XD

Lately, I wanted to go to Melaka's A'Famosa with my cousins but their car was full and couldn't take any more passengers. Boohoo me. Well, anyway, my hopes lifted when I went to Sunway Pyramid's PASTA ZANMAI. They server really nice Japanese + Italian food there. The atmosphere is nice, the food is nice, the drinks are nice, what else more can you get?

I'm feeling super energized as I'm drinking lots of coffee nowadays and feel GREAT! I think it's because of the caffeine acting on my asthma lol. Well, anyhooooo I'm starting to design some Apps for iPad, iPhone, and iMac. I'm gonna design these by using Game Salad. You should try it out but you can only access it on a Mac. PC can't install it because it's a dmg file. Well, I'm off to do my own stuff now so bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment