Sunday, September 19, 2010

Call of Duty

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I've blogged. I was actually in KL having my holidays/vacations. I bought new stuff, hung around with my cousins and just basically had a good time. Well, I've actually brought my whole PC to KL just to play with it so I think I'm going quite overboard but, who cares? :D

Now, I've been into Call of Duty for some time now and I have actually downloaded a lot of Mods that you can use to modify your gaming experience. These Mods are actually quite fun to play and if you know which ones to use, your gaming experience will be doubled. Now, there are some here that I use. Open Warfare, for one, brings Modern Warfare 2 into Modern Warfare 1. Here's the links. Download the First Part then download the Second Part. E-mail me for more questions. This is especially for all of you CoD fans out there.

I have also been trying out my iPad and I found out that jailbreaking was LEGAL. I was like, huh?!?!?! It actually says so here. So, now I'm trying to get help to degrade my iPad to 3.2.1 firmware version so that I can actually jailbreak it. I hope this works. Anyone with any ways to do that can e-mail me at my e-mail address : gatestan@hotmail.com

Next, I spend my time on quite a few websites like Failbooking, Failblog and OMG-Facts. These are actually quite interesting websites and the first two are really funny. Oh, and did I mention that i bought new sneakers from Skechers? I bet you don't know what even IS Skechers.. It looks quite nice to me. Black with a tinge of orange and white. It's too bad but I think their site is down so I can't give you the link. My apologies. (Added: http://www.skechers.com/shoe_images.page

?id=111475)

No comments:

Post a Comment