Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hell Has Been Banished

At last, the week of hell has passed and left us with fleeting memories of the torture that it put us through, we being lucky to have come out alive. The relief from constant pain and suffering has floated away into space and made us cry with joy and celebrate with passion. It also helps that we did good in our exams and can cast away our fears and celebrate wildly.

Now, Merdeka day has just gone away but for those of you Non-Malaysian-ers, Merdeka means independence. I know that it sounds a bit "Crappy" but meh, I still have to stand proud for my country. Me and my friends are the so-called "Modern Malaysian-ers" that will take Malaysia to the next level. Haha. This is starting to sound political.

Anyways, I'm heading for my "movie marathon" tomorrow and Monday. We're watching 5 movies in 2 days. Ain't that awesome. And, I get to use my freedom for intensive and brain shattering gaming. Haha. It's gonna be a fun/boring holiday with the two weeks and stuff. But obviously, I'm not gonna waste my time with any camp that's loitering nearby as it will sound good but only end up in getting tortured. So, why get tortured when you've just been released? Exactly. THAT'S MY LOGIC.

So, I'm off to do my "personal stuff" now. Oh yeah and I haven't told you guys about the new Facebook notification setting. It kind of sucks because I would rather have 99 notifications than have 5/6 people crammed into one notification that they commented. What do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment