Saturday, August 28, 2010

Another Fateful Day

Another fateful day precedes as I loiter around doing nothing. Exams are coming ever closer but as I always say: "Who gives a crap :)" Now, I find it more interesting to blog while I'm bored with my exams. I wonder why? *Sarcastic Expression* I just hate it when sarcasm doesn't transfer well through texts and the internet. It makes things so much more robotic and less interesting.

I've suddenly found online social sites such as Facebook interesting due to my lack of soul and attention while studying. I keep playing the same songs over and over in my head and die because of Post Music Listening but Forgot Lyrics Syndrome also known as PMLFLS or POMULIFOL. People suffering from this disease may suffer severe depression when unable to recall lyrics resulting in drastic online searches for lyrics which also results in wasting time waiting for the page to load a million advertisements before a pop-up "pops up" and disrupts the user, making him/her flail in mad and wild anger while singing to the song with the lyrics on screen on a You-Tube video.

Recently, I've developed a taste for parodies scattered all around the web. Actually it's only You-Tube but....... Who gives a crap :) Personally, I love The Key of Awesome by Barelypolitical. Their parodies come in different varieties, some grosser than the others while some making you laugh so hard you'll puke yesterday's constipated crap out. I'm sorry to be so harsh but I'm trying to be "Amusing" Check their You-Tube channel out here.

Now, I think I'm also suffering from Post Traumatic Stress DIGESTION because I keep going to the toilet after I stressed out on my pile of books. It's like I suck in information and pass out the same thing in my toilet. I think that's why I don't get any smarter. =.= Well, I think I've said enough for now and as my MUM says, GAMBATEH. Which is somehow retarded when she says it but I still love her :) It has it's motivating purposes. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment