Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Avatar

Hey there folks, it's me again! Well thats kinda obvious but..... Yeah. So, I've been dying to see a 3D movie in the cinemas and I had already booked tickets with some of my other friends to watch it. Just so happens, it's a "special edition" of Avatar. The blue Avatar not the four-colored one. :) Get what I mean? Well, I munched down 3 freaking bags of Spicy Chipsters and it felt gooooood.

To be honest, it wasn't really that good. The thing was the stupid 3D glasses. It was freaking painful after some time and it didn't give a wide range of sight. That wasn't good and irritated me when I wanted to drink my coke or eat my Chipsters. I mean, the 3D effects weren't even as good as I thought it would be and I am cautioning all of you out there to not watch these movies as they waste your money. Why not just sit back and relax and watch a real movie. :)

I don't have much time tonight, or maybe this MORNING as it has just passed the midnight mark but, I'm Gates and warning about these 3D movies. Bye!

1 comment: