Thursday, August 5, 2010

Exams

Exams are coming up fast and it's exhilarating to be in the speed of things. But, some things are just going on too fast and you have to say goodbye to them soon. I haven't prepared for my exams yet even though I know they're coming really fast. My school is one of the schools that is having the exams at a really really late time. It's on the 30th of August, until 3rd of September. I know I am going to die in the History exam but I will do my best and keep my rep. If I even have a rep. LOL. Several things are going on at once and it's a little frustrating to keep up with events but I'm just winging it and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! nice..good luck in your history exam..XDXD..keep calm...your life is no where as frustrating as your friends around you...try and keep cool and enjoy yourself..

    ReplyDelete