Friday, August 27, 2010

Techmalurgical Advancement

I know, I know, the title sounds crappy right? It was the only thing I could think of so..... Deal with it. :) Lately, I've been having lots of things on my mind but sometimes, I'm still bored out of my wits. Exams are around the corner and everybody's treating it lightly. Maybe I should put out the fire under their hot air balloons or something. Well, I'm getting real bored of Malaysian history syllabus and its just plain boring. Nothing to really be interested about except for countless lost battles. I keep asking myself, why do I study? For exams? For grades? Research has already shown that Malaysia is an exam-oriented country and all of us study for exams only. Which really sucks but I can't do anything about it so....... Yeah. That sucks.

And, I find out that my state, Perak, is the dumbest state in my country. -.-||. So we're having a combined exam that has the same date for every school in Perak. Well, enough about study. Now about my life. My life has been going on quite well, some ups and downs, getting yelled at for being "slow-minded", yelling back at the teach and rebuking. Well, the works. My life is simple and enjoyable but sometimes twisted, manipulative and illogical. But I always seem to be able to pull out at the end and save myself from anything bad that is about to come. I think that's my "special social ability" and I think everybody has one too.

Well, now I have gotten my Poom belt already and I'm actually teaching other belts to do their Tageuk ( Taekwondo Patterns ). It's been quite fun seeing as I can order them around. :) Just joking. Haha. I even got my new DSLR camera that everyone has been envying. It's a NEX-3 Sony DSLR Semi-Pro which is suitable for my stupid standards. It's actually my first camera and I hope it stays for 10 years++. Lol. Even though I don't think it will survive under my hazardous aura. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment